Build On Answered | All About EC2| S01 EP01
Join us for Build On Live: Answered, the Twitch show where expert hosts review top viewed questions from the AWS Stack Overflow Collective live on air!
In this episode, we focused on the top questions in the AWS Collective on Stack Overflow related to Amazon EC2. We built code to test out different solutions and showed viewers how to build the solution. Check out the questions we reviewed on the show below.
- Julie Gunderson, Senior Developer Advocate @ AWS
- Cobus Bernard, Senior Developer Advocate @ AWS
- Chris Williams, Solutions Architect @ AWS
- Change key pair for ec2 instance
- Redirecting EC2 Elastic Load Balancer from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to get an AWS EC2 instance ID from within that EC2 instance?
Users who join the AWS Stack Overflow Collective will find curated, centralized community resources to help them more easily discover the most up-to-date answers including those recommended or written by AWS subject matter experts, technical articles such as how-to guides, and Bulletins for upcoming events and releases.
Members can keep tabs on where they rank on the leaderboard and be promoted to Recognized Member status based on their contributions. By bringing knowledge and users together, the AWS Collective will help the community continue to learn, share, and grow.