The Guide to Terraform DevOps: AWS EC2 Instance using IaC

The Guide to Terraform DevOps: AWS EC2 Instance using IaC

Through detailed steps and modular Terraform ( infrastructure as Code tool ) configurations, the guide covers the creation of essential AWS resources such as VPC, subnets, security groups, EC2 instances, ALB, WAF, and Route 53 records. Users will gain hands-on experience in setting up a robust AWS environment, capable of handling high traffic and ensuring availability.

Published Jun 26, 2024
Through detailed steps and modular Terraform ( infrastructure as Code tool ) configurations, the guide covers the creation of essential AWS resources such as VPC, subnets, security groups, EC2 instances, ALB, WAF, and Route 53 records. Users will gain hands-on experience in setting up a robust AWS environment, capable of handling high traffic and ensuring availability. The guide is tailored for individuals with a basic understanding of AWS services and Terraform, offering a practical approach to deploying cloud infrastructure efficiently and effectively.
These guides has walked you through the process of setting up an AWS environment using Terraform, focusing on high availability, load balancing, and secure networking. By leveraging Terraform’s Infrastructure as Code capabilities, you can automate and streamline your infrastructure management, ensuring consistency, reducing errors, and saving time.
By integrating these strategies into your AWS environment, you can enhance cost-efficiency, ensure reliability, and maintain business continuity. Terraform, combined with these AWS best practices, empowers you to build a scalable, resilient, and optimized cloud infrastructure that meets the demands of your business.
To enhance readability, this handbook is divided into chapters and split into parts. The first, part, “A step-by-step guide for AWS EC2 provisioning using Terraform: HA, ALB, VPC, and Route53 — Part 1”, and the second part “A step-by-step guide for AWS EC2 provisioning using Terraform: HA, CloudFront, WAF, and SSL Certificate — Part 2”, and “A step-by-step guide for AWS EC2 provisioning using Terraform: Cloud Cost Optimization, AWS EC2 Spot Instances, CloudWatch, SNS, Lambda — Part 3”, was covered in a separate article to keep the reading time manageable and ensure focused content. The next part or chapter will be published in the next post, upcoming in a few days, “A step-by-step guide for AWS EC2 provisioning using Terraform: VPC peering, VPN, Site-to-site Connection, tunnels ( multi-Cloud ) — Part 12“ and so much more !!

🌟Upcoming Next !!

🚀 A step-by-step guide for AWS EC2 provisioning using Terraform: How to set up SSM ( AWS Systems Manager ) for EC2? — Part 14
and Much More …

Other Related Articles

About me

I am Joel Wembo, AWS certified cloud Solutions architect, Back-end developer, and AWS Community Builder, I‘m based in the Philippines 🇵🇭; and currently working at prodxcloud as a DevOps & Cloud Architect. I bring a powerful combination of expertise in cloud architecture, DevOps practices, and a deep understanding of high availability (HA) principles. I leverage my knowledge to create robust, scalable cloud applications using open-source tools for efficient enterprise deployments.
I’m looking to collaborate on AWS CDK, AWS SAM, DevOps CI/CD, Serverless Framework, CloudFormation, Terraform, Kubernetes, TypeScript, GitHub Actions, PostgreSQL, and Django.”
Thank you for Reading !! 🙌🏻, don’t forget to subscribe and give it a CLAP 👏, and if you found this article useful contact me or feel free to sponsor me to produce more public content. see me in the next article.🤘
For more information about the author ( Joel O. Wembo ) visit:
Links:

Comments