Build On Answered | All About Machine Learning | S01 EP03
Join us for Build On Answered, the Twitch show where expert hosts review top viewed questions from the AWS Stack Overflow Collective live on air!
In this episode, we focused on the top questions in the AWS Collective on Stack Overflow related to Machine Learning. We built code to test out different solutions and showed viewers how to build the solution.
- Julie Gunderson, Senior Developer Advocate @ AWS
- Cobus Bernard, Senior Developer Advocate @ AWS
- Chris Williams, Senior Solution Architect @ AWS
- Is it possible to 'FAIL'/'Abort' a pipeline based on CodeGuru analysis (review/profiler)?
- AWS SageMaker - How to load trained sklearn model to serve for inference?
- AWS(boto3) Rekognition: how to process all images in bucket and return in each JSON file?
- Additional resources for this question:
- Amazon Textract vs Amazon Rekognition DetectText
Let us know HERE
Users who join the AWS Stack Overflow Collective will find curated, centralized community resources to help them more easily discover the most up-to-date answers including those recommended or written by AWS subject matter experts, technical articles such as how-to guides, and Bulletins for upcoming events and releases.
Members can keep tabs on where they rank on the leaderboard and be promoted to Recognized Member status based on their contributions. By bringing knowledge and users together, the AWS Collective will help the community continue to learn, share, and grow.