AWS Cloud Club Captains Cohort Opens for Applications Feb 5
Are you ready to become an AWS Cloud Club Captain and raise the bar for students in your institution? Applications will open on Feb 5 for your audition
- Organize hands-on cloud learning events for your club members
- Connect with AWS experts to bring unique experiences to your club
- Enhance your resume and build your personal brand
- Lead a community of fellow cloud enthusiasts on your campus and connect with like-minded students around the world
- Manage your club's Meetup.com account for event organization and participate in a vibrant global student Slack community
- Earn a selection of perks including AWS credits, certification vouchers, career coaching opportunities, educational software licenses, and access to bespoke learning opportunities and curricula for both you and your club members
- We're looking for proven student leaders who are capable of leading a fleet of clubs regionally
- We're looking for Referrals from faculty, AWS Community Builders, AWS Heroes, or AWS User Group Leaders
- We're looking for Replacements of Captains from C1 and C2 who have built a club and are ready to transition that club to a new leader.
- a series of original essays showing your commitment
- a high quality technical video audition showing your expertise
- a referral from a community member
Students gather at MIT-ADTU in India for their Student Symposium
Any opinions in this post are those of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of AWS.