Building a VTubing App with Amazon IVS and VRoid | S3 E02 | Streaming on Streaming
In episode 2, we'll walk through building your very own VTubing app to broadast your digital likeness to an Amazon IVS real-time stream.
Published Jan 18, 2024
Let's build a VTubing app! What's VTubing?
Virtual YouTubing, or V-Tubing for short, is the practice among live streamers of using virtual avatars to either present their brand, their personality, or their identity through means outside of a face cam.
In this episode we're going to walk through a blog post and build a VTubing app. We'll see how to create your very own digital avatar, and use a few libraries to wire that avatar up to your webcam. Once connected, the avatar will become a virtual clone of you - speaking the words that you speak, and even moving its hands and bodies as you move. Once we've wired up the virtual avatar, we'll broadcast its likeness to an Amazon IVS real-time stream.
- Show & Host Intro
- Create & Download Your 3D Character
- Setup HTML To Display the Camera Feed and Live Stream Controls
- Rendering a Virtual Character With the Three VRM SDK
- Animating a Virtual Character With Your Own Body Movements
- Live Stream Your Virtual Character to Amazon IVS
- Todd Sharp https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddrsharp/
Any opinions in this post are those of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of AWS.